This subject has
been really helpful since it shows us many tools that we, as teachers, can use in
our classrooms. Every tool we have studied has its complexity and its
usefulness, so it depends on us to use in the best way in order to facilitate
our job and students learning. We already know that not all students have the
same type of learning that is why we should look for different ways to make
them understand the topics. Maybe, in some cases we can choose to use PREZI to teach a class. Prezi is a very useful tool that helps
us to interact with the students but also to incorporate images or videos. To
see a different screen can amaze students because generally most of the
teachers use Power Point Presentation to present a class. So with Prezi it is
different tool that can be good to use it in class.
Also to create our own web
page was very good because we can share with others many things since an image
to even a blog inside the web. However, it can take a lot of time to create,
design and have the web ready to share to the public, but it sometimes can be
worth it. Using a web page, we can
get involve students to participate or comment some articles, videos or
information related to the topic that is been studied. Nevertheless, to know
all these tools is also a benefit because we can teach our student how to
use internet for educational purposes.
One of the tools
that I really liked was ardora because
it is a simple but interesting tool that allows us to create many games for our
students. Those kinds of games permit an interactive learning style, which is
very useful when learning a new language. Ardora
gives you a variety of activities that you can create according to the topic we
are going to teach. Also, a benefit from this program is that you can share
these activities through a blog where students can go from their houses and do
these activities.
Moreover, about the presentations,
I can say that it really helped me investigate about more resourses I can find
in the net. Sometimes we limit ourselves just with PPP, facebook or something
like that, and we do not realize that there is a big world full of tools that
are really useful for teachers. For example, m y presentation was about photopeach. I felt that this tool was
awesome to create quizzes and videos and since I don´t like technology, I think
it was one of the easiest tool I have ever used. I can say that it is easy and
it provides simple things that can be good for an English class.
To sum up, I can say that during
this period I have found difficult things to face about technology, and because
I don´t like technology I prefer simple things as some of the tools seen in
this period.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario